Contact for More Information
Participants meet at Wesselman Woods at start time listed. End times are estimated.
- Pigeon Creek Paddle – Paddle five miles along the Pigeon Creek through the city of Evansville. See an oasis of wildlife hidden from the public eye.
- Bluegrass Fish & Wildlife Area Tour – Experience a guided tour on one of Blue Grass Fish and Wildlife Area’s lakes. This designated waterfowl nesting area provides exciting wildlife viewing.
- Hovey Lake Trip – Travel a natural oxbow lake in the Hovey Lake Fish and Wildlife Area. The area is home to cormorants, ospreys, egrets, and bald eagles. Half-submerged bald cypress trees create an enchanting experience.
- Lynnville Lake – Paddle the placid waters of this lovely lake.
- Moonlight Paddle – Spend the evening watching the sunset over the water and paddling under the moon. Perfect for date night!
2019 Canoe Evansville Schedule
May 25th 8:30am-1:00pm -Paddle at Lynnville Lake
June 15th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Full Moon Paddle at Bluegrass FWA
June 29th 8:30am-1:00pm-Paddle at Hovey Lake
July 6th 8:30am-1:00pm -Paddle at Lynnville Lake
July 13th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Moonlight Paddle at Bluegrass FWA
August 10th 8:30am-1:30pm-TBD
August 16th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Moonlight paddle at Hovey Lake
August 30th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Stargazing paddle at Hovey Lake
September 7th 8:30am-1:00pm-Paddle at Lynnville Lake
September 13th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Moonlight Paddle at Bluegrass FWA
September 28th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Stargazing paddle at
October 5th 8:30am-1:00pm-TBD
October 12th 6:00pm-10:00pm-Moonlight paddle at Bluegrass FWA