Contact for More Information
Phone: (812) 479-0771
Enjoy local, naturalist-guided canoe trips for groups and individuals:
- May through October
- Public trips scheduled on weekends
- Customized trips also available, click here to learn more
- $45 per person, $40 for WNS members
- Group rates available for schools, scouts, groups, etc.
How to Register
- Online: CLICK HERE to register online for the May 25th trip!
- In Person: Register in person at the nature center
- Waivers: Must be filled out for each trip. Click to download ADULT or MINOR waivers.
- Deadline: The registration deadline is the Thursday before the trip.
- Payment: Payment due at the time of reservation.
Canoes, paddles, and personal flotation devices are provided. For more information about what to bring and what not to bring, see Preparing for Your Trip.
All programs are guided by trained canoe guides. Guides provide instruction in basic canoe skills and safety.
Age and Experience Restrictions
- Children must be at least 7 years old to participate.
- Children ages 7 through 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prior experience is not required, except as noted below.
- Guides may need to impose experience restrictions when weather and water conditions are not ideal. The staff of Canoe Evansville will determine a participant’s ability to participate in a particular trip.